Student learning outcomes
- Knowledge of research in pharmaceutical sciences
- Design experiments in pharmaceutical sciences
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills
- Identify problems in pharmaceutical sciences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Research Methods
- Statistical Methods
- Survey of Molecular Modeling Methods
- Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
- Laboratory Safety
- Scientific Integrity
- Research Techniques
- Research Techniques in Medicinal Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 172 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.