Tourism is a highly dynamic, continuously expanding and developing phenomenon. Tourism needs managing. Activities in strategic planning, market research, e-commerce, project management and other specific management functions are becoming increasingly more significant. All these activities demand an international and intercultural approach.
The Master of Arts International Tourism Management at Hochschule Heilbronn is a multidisciplinary Master Programme that has been created by the university's business faculties in close consultation with business, industry and the professionals in response to a challenging and rapidly developing organisational environment.
The programme is dedicated to qualifying first-degree holders for management positions in globally-operating tourism organisations. With this Master programme, Heilbronn University provides students an international learning environment, the programme is delivered entirely in English. Students benefit from our favourable student to lecturer ratio and a clearly structured, time-efficient schedule (3 semesters, full-time programme).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- International Tourism Studies
- Business Simulation
- International Management Studies
- Marketing in International Tourism
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 13 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An excellent or good first degree in Business Studies or in a business- related discipline (210 ECTS* credits and a German average grade of 2.5 or better or an equivalent international qualification). At least 50% of the Bachelor courses need to be related to business (Management, Economics, Finance, Controlling, Marketing).
- The admission process will be based on the first degree/BA degree. Master degrees will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants holding a degree with only 180 ECTS have the opportunity to obtain the missing 30 ECTS during the Master Programme by attending additional subjects offered by the Faculty of International Business.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Heilbronn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.