The International Tourism Management programme from Heilbronn University is a multidisciplinary Master Programme that has been created by the university's business faculties in close consultation with business, industry and the professionals in response to a challenging and rapidly developing organisational environment. The programme is dedicated to qualifying first-degree holders for management positions in globally-operating tourism organisations. With this Master programme, Heilbronn University provides students an international learning environment, the programme is delivered entirely in English. Students benefit from our favourable student to lecturer ratio and a clearly structured, time-efficient schedule (3 semesters, full-time programme).
The tourism branch is an extremely diverse sector. As a result of its rapid growth, it offers excellent career prospects for MA International Tourism Management graduates. Job opportunities exist in a wide range of globally-operating local, regional, national and international tourism organisations. Potential employers include the various public sector institutions and non-profit organisations that regulate and promote the tourism industry, as well as private tourism companies.
- Quantitative Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Contemporary Issues in International Tourism Management
- Business Simulation in Tourism Management
- Specific Issues of International Management
- Global Talent Management
- Financial Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 12 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An excellent or good first degree in Business Studies or in a business-related discipline (210 ECTS* credits and a German average grade of 2.5 or better or an equivalent international qualification). At least 50% of the Bachelor courses need to be related to business (Management, Economics, Finance, Controlling, Marketing).
- The admission process will be based on the first degree/BA degree. Master degrees will not be taken into consideration.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Heilbronn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.