These problems transcend the usual boundaries of conservation biology, veterinary medicine, public health, and environmental health. Interdisciplinary in nature, the Master of Science in Conservation Medicine focuses on health relationships occurring at the interfaces among humans, animals, and the environment. This program equips students from diverse backgrounds with the expertise and collaborative skills to work with other professionals, scientists, policy-makers, and local communities to develop and implement solutions for these global issues and other important health-related challenges. The Master of Science in Conservation Medicine is designed to
- impart foundational knowledge in conservation medicine issues and applications
- build upon an individual student’s disciplinary strengths
- provide experiences in real-world conservation settings
- foster interdisciplinary collaborations and supply students with invaluable contacts from a network of experts
- create opportunities to master and practice skills necessary to be successful leaders in the conservation health arena
A distinctive strength of this program is its multidisciplinary team of diverse faculty. You will regularly interact and network with leaders and top experts in conservation medicine and related fields; they will be your instructors, mentors, collaborators, and perhaps your future partners and/or employers.
As a graduate of the MCM program, you will be uniquely prepared to enter a wide variety of health, conservation, and policy careers that, increasingly, are being filled by individuals with the broad perspective and interdisciplinary skills this program provides.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 402 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.