The program seeks students of diverse academic, career, and professional experiences who share an interest in human-animal relationships. Enrolling students may be looking to begin a career related to animals, chart a new direction or deepen their knowledge in their current careers, or pursue another advanced degree, such as the DVM, Law, or PhD.
MAPP graduates successfully pursue careers in policy-making, law-enforcement, advocacy, public education, research, animal shelter management, and applied animal behavior. They also have outstanding success obtaining advanced training in PhD programs, law, and veterinary medicine.
More informationVisit official programme website
Courses include :
- Principles of Animal Behavior
- Public Policy Analysis
- Animals in Research
- Animals in the Environment
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Policy Animal Sciences View 103 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
- Letters of Recommendation.
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application.
- For applicants to the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering or the Combined Degree Programs with the SMFA at Tufts or the NEC: SAT with two subject tests or ACT
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- A written request from your college counselor or school official who can attest that the fee would represent a financial hardship.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.