The program requires three years of full-time study (or the equivalent if taken part-time). On completion, the student earns a Master of Arts degree from UEP and a Master of Science degree from the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Nutrition & Dietetics Public Policy View 291 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Graduate students at Tufts are encouraged to apply for funding, participate in development workshops, and engage in the research process at every stage of your graduate career.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.