International Nutrition / Law and Diplomacy students will emerge prepared for careers in international food and nutrition policy, in economic development, in government agencies, and in business and trade as they relate to public health and nutrition, food availability, and human welfare.
The Tufts University University Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy was established in with the mission of bringing together biomedical, social, political, and behavioral scientists to conduct research, educational, and community-service programs to improve the nutritional health and well-being of populations throughout the world.
Nutrition programs of study draw upon the wealth of resources at the university. Tufts is classified as a Research I University and ranked among the top 30 universities and colleges in America. Interdisciplinary programs involve faculty and scientists at all of the other seven schools at Tufts, including specialty concentrations in international food and nutrition; nutrition communications; agriculture, food and environment; humanitarian assistance; and clinical nutrition, health promotion and disease prevention.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first full year in residence is at the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy; the second full year at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy; and the third year split, with one full semester in residence at each school.
- To facilitate an integrated plan of study over the three years, students are expected to take one course each semester at the other school.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Nutrition & Dietetics View 80 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.