In response to the demand for more coursework relating to the marketing and business aspects of food and nutrition systems, The Friedman School has joined with the Carroll School of Management at Boston College to offer a combined MBA/MS degree.
The food and nutrition sector is an increasingly knowledge-intensive, rapidly changing field with a diversity of career paths. There has been a sharp increase in global demand for masters’ graduates with scientific training in a variety of disciplines related to agriculture and food systems. At the same time, the increasingly complex management tasks facing scientifically-trained personnel often call for the specialized skills imparted by MBA programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nutrition & Dietetics View 1055 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.