About the Program
The program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum of advanced study in nutrition science, global and US food policy, global nutrition programs, and applied research skills. Students can also choose from a variety of elective courses, tailoring their study to their interests or career objectives.
MNSP professors are experts in their field, world-renowned researchers, and engaged teachers. They include biochemists, RD’s, an economist, nutrition scientists, a statistician, a behaviorist, international nutrition program scholars, and policy experts.
Students entering the Friedman School of Nutrition come from remarkably diverse backgrounds and leave us to pursue careers in education, public relations, the government, healthcare, community-based food and nutrition programs, US and international non-governmental agencies, and the food industry. The common thread to their divergent paths is a desire - and the ability - to make meaningful differences in the health of individuals, communities, and nations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nutritional Biochemistry with Community/Clinical Applications: Macronutrients
- Nutritional Biochemistry with Community/Clinical Applications: Micronutrients
- Economics for Food and Nutrition Policy
- Global Food and Nutrition Policy
- Statistical Methods for Health Professionals
- Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Public Policy Food Sciences View 546 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts - Applicants may upload unofficial transcripts to their online applications for use in the application review process
- The GRE is optional for all degree programs
- International Students - In addition to admissions requirements, international students must demonstrate an adequate command of the English language. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores or other evidence of English proficiency are required
- Application Fee: $70 nonrefundable, paid through the application system
International6162 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6162 USD per module during 12 months.
National6162 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6162 USD per module during 12 months.
- 10 courses: $6,162/course
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.