- Promote thorough examination and research by giving students the opportunity to specialise in International Relations and European Studies, as well as Political Science and other related domains within the broader field of Social Sciences. The systematic development and enrichment of knowledge in the aforementioned fields is an important asset for those who wish to work in a number of professions, sectors and organisations.
- Provides postgraduate education to holders of a Bachelor degree in International Relations, Political Science, History or other relevant Bachelor degrees, as well as to individuals who intend to work in fields relevant with international affairs (e.g. in the public sector, especially in services under Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Defence or Commerce, in multinational firms, in international organisations such as the UN and the EU, in academic institutions and research centres, in non-governmental organisations etc).
- Develop the level of knowledge and skills of post-graduate students in the relevant domains.
- Achieve deep understanding of the complexity of international affairs, as well as of the paramount importance of theoretical and methodological competence when dealing with them.
The program applies to to individuals who intend to work in fields relevant with international affairs (e.g. in the public sector, especially in services under Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Defence or Commerce, in multinational firms, in international organisations such as the UN and the EU, in academic institutions and research centres, in non-governmental organisations etc).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theory of International Relations
- Modern European History and Politics
- International Political Economy
- European Integration
- Terrorism in the New Millennium
- Economics of Energy and Natural Resources
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum general requirement for admission to the post-graduate degree programme is a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university (e.g. American, European) or another recognised equivalent qualification.
In addition to the above, applicants must also satisfy the following requirements/submit the following documents:
- A CV of the prospective student.
- Τwo recommendation letters.
- A personal statement by the prospective student expressing his/her interest in following the program.
- Proficient knowledge of English (see below)
- Knowledge of more than one foreign language will be considered an advantage.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13860 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13590 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.