The interactive relationship with other programs within the school, as well as with the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, the School of Medicine, the Frances Stern Nutrition Center, the Tufts Medical Center, the Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, and Tufts University Graduate Program in Arts and Sciences provides a rich environment for collaborative and cross-discipline instruction. Students completing the BMN program will graduate with the necessary analytical, technical, and communication skills required for research and teaching positions in academia, industry, and government.
Nutrition is a natural science that has a fundamental biological basis. Understanding nutrition-related biochemical and cellular processes and pathways will have far reaching implications for human nutrition. To study such processes and pathways requires a critical knowledge of biochemistry and physiology combined with a fundamental background in basic sciences.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology Nutrition & Dietetics Molecular Sciences View 845 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Letters of Recommendation.
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application.
- For applicants to the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering or the Combined Degree Programs with the SMFA at Tufts or the NEC: SAT with two subject tests or ACT
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- A written request from your college counselor or school official who can attest that the fee would represent a financial hardship.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.