By focusing on the capabilities needed to improve enterprise performance, this Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM) program offered at Tilburg University prepares you for an international career at the interface of IT, business, and management.
Program and courses
Understand the logic of key enterprise applications and frameworks such as ERP, eBusiness, Knowledge Management, MIS, and eCompetence. Analyze their potential and identify and deploy methods to ensure reliable development and delivery.
- Obtain two Master’s degrees in eighteen months, offered by two leading business schools in Europe. Start the program in February in Tilburg, and move to Turku in January of the next year until end of April.
Your career prospects are excellent. International companies have reported a very high need for students with dual competences: who are able to apply thorough business knowledge to IT solutions, and understand the key role of the added value of IT.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- IT Risk Consultant at Deloitte
- Associate Risk Assurance at PwC
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- International classroom experience.
- Combine your Master's thesis preferably with a company internship, jointly supervised by the two partner universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy
- Knowledge Management and Societal Innovation
- Project Management: People and Technology
- Smart Business Networks
- Business Process Integration
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
- Visit the electronic study guide for a more detailed description of the courses.
- Management of IS projects
- Management of Information Systems Security
- Management of ICT services
- Research methods
- Software business
- International Human Resource Management
- Responsible business
- IS research on games
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Master in Management (MIM) Business Information Systems View 31 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A solid basis in the following areas is required in order for you to be eligible for the Master's program in Information Management:
- Mathematics and Statistics (18 ECTS)
- Academic training* (24 ECTS)
- Management or Marketing (12 ECTS)
- Information Management (6 ECTS)
- Finance (12 ECTS)
- Accountancy (12 ECTS)
More background in Information Management related courses such as knowledge of databases/information systems is strongly recommended.
- It is compulsory for this program to submit your GMAT score.
- Demonstrating your English language proficiency is a compulsory qualitative admission requirement for this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10425 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10425 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.