Our program brings together over 70 faculty based on the Health Sciences Campus of Tufts University in the schools of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Nutrition as well as scientists based at the Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging. Faculty based in the School of Engineering and the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine as well as at the Maine Medical Center Research Institute are also active participants.
Students entering CMDB have the ability to select one of four concentrations of study:
- Structural & Chemical Biology
- Developmental & Regenerative Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Molecular & Cellular Medicine
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 135 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Letters of Recommendation.
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application.
- For applicants to the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering or the Combined Degree Programs with the SMFA at Tufts or the NEC: SAT with two subject tests or ACT
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- A written request from your college counselor or school official who can attest that the fee would represent a financial hardship.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Undegraduate Students:
Depending on your eligibility, you may borrow a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan in amounts up to $3500 in the first year, $4500 in the second year, and $5500 in each of the third and fourth years.
Tufts Loans are need-based, institutional undergraduate loans which range from $500 to $2,000.
Subsidized Perkins Loans loans cannot exceed $4,000 per year for undergraduate study, and $20,000 for all years of undergraduate study.
- Graduate Students:
This federal loan is available to students who are U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking or certificate program. Unsubsidized means that all interest charges for this loan are your responsibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.