Enrich your skills, enhance your career
This program is also open to candidates pursuing a joint- MD/MA or MA/DVM degree. Through a highly customizable curriculum that blends fundamental knowledge and practical skills, students immerse themselves in a diverse learning environment where they explore the latest political, business, and legal thinking – allowing them to gain new skills and knowledge that will enhance their careers.
A degree tailored to you
The flexibility of the Arts, Mid-Career program of Tufts University allows you to select courses that match your own functional and/or regional interests, which means a program tailored to your specific academic and professional goals. Fletcher students can also cross-register for courses at Tufts University and Harvard University, providing you with the opportunity to further customize your education.
- Fletcher's interdisciplinary curriculum provides both the fundamental knowledge and practical skills students need to enhance their careers in international relations. Students choose courses to suit their academic and professional goals from each of the three divisions: international law and organizations; diplomacy, history and politics; and economics and international business.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Development View 326 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee of $80
- Applicants may submit either hard copies of official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office or scanned copies of official transcripts via the online application
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE (optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo/Cambridge Assessment
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
International54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54196 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54196 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.