A career dedicated to creating lasting, positive change
Each year, graduates of the Law and Diplomacy program at Tufts University accept challenging positions in the public, private, and non-profit sectors, as well as with international organizations. Employers around the world value Fletcher’s unique multidisciplinary program, which produces graduates who have the practical skills and prowess to navigate our increasingly complex and globally integrated world.
Faculty at the forefrontFletcher faculty are active practitioners in their fields; they advise presidents and policymakers, write for scholarly and popular journals, and conduct cutting-edge research to advance the understanding of international issues. Their active engagement with the world translates into stimulating classroom discussions, opportunities for research collaboration, and valuable career support. Their dedication means students have the opportunity to connect with faculty at all levels for guidance – forging relationships that extend well beyond their time at Fletcher.
- Fletcher's courses are organized in three divisions: international law and organizations; diplomacy, history, and politics; and economics and international business.
- Coursework from each division ensures breadth and interdisciplinary study.
- MALD students build expertise in a particular area by selecting two concentrations from 11 fields of study.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Terrorism & Security View 176 other Masters in International Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee of $80
- Applicants may submit either hard copies of official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office or scanned copies of official transcripts via the online application
- Two Letters of Recommendation (a third is optional)
- Official Test Score Reports
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
International51736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51736 USD per year during 24 months.
National51736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51736 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.