Marketing is all about creating value for customers and other stakeholders. And these other stakeholders are not just shareholders or other players that have a financial interest. Employees, local residents near factories, environmental groups and public administrators are also stakeholders gaining a stronger say. Although the bottom line is still about profit, both people and planet have become major issues when it comes to responsible perspective on marketing.
Future career opportunities after the Business Administration - Marketing programme from Radboud University
After graduation, you have great analytical skills and a sound understanding of business practices. This makes you well suited for a wide range of (international) job positions, such as:
- Market researcher
- Account manager
- Brand manager
- Management consultant at a non-profit organisation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Performance
- Consumer Behaviour
- Methodology in Marketing and Strategic Management Research
- Marketing and Innovation
- International Brand Management
- Business Model Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 33 other Masters in Marketing in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
- Based on your (academic) background we might require you to do a GMAT: If you have a background in Business Administration, and your previous education has been judged to be academic, meaning you have taken approximately 30 ECs (840 hours) in statistics and qualitative/quantitative research methods, you are directly admissible to the Master's.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.