A joint degree consists of one master's degree awarded by two graduate departments when a student meets the core master's requirements of both departments. Departments participating in joint degree programs with UEP are:
- Biology (M.S.)
- Economics (M.S.)
- Child Study and Human Development (M.A.)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (M.S.)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cities in Space, Place and Time
- Public Policy and Planning
- Housing Policy
- Fundamentals of US Agriculture
- Corporate Management of Environmental Issues
- Community Economic Development
- Environmental Ethics
- Green Urban Design
- Advanced GIS
- Social Welfare Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy View 289 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International36988 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36988 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National36988 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36988 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Depending on your eligibility, you may borrow a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan in amounts up to $3500 in the first year, $4500 in the second year, and $5500 in each of the third and fourth years.
- Tufts Loans are need-based, institutional undergraduate loans which range from $500 to $2,000.
- Subsidized Perkins Loans loans cannot exceed $4,000 per year for undergraduate study, and $20,000 for all years of undergraduate study.
- This federal loan is available to students who are U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking or certificate program. Unsubsidized means that all interest charges for this loan are your responsibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.