A Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (Dual Degree) at Tufts University consists of two master's degrees awarded for work done in distinct disciplines by two schools of Tufts University or Boston College.
UEP has dual degree programs with:
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- School of Medicine, Public Health Program
- School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- School of Engineering, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- Boston College Law School
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Policy and Planning
- Cities in Space, Place and Time
- Quantitative Reasoning for Policy and Planning
- Fundamentals in Agriculture
- Housing Policy
- Urban Policy and Planning
- Corporate Management of Environmental Issues
- Community Economic Development
- Environmental Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy View 111 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National54196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54196 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.