The graduate program in Chemistry at Tufts University is large enough to foster stimulating interaction among colleagues and provide research opportunities at the frontiers of science, but small enough to have a very favorable student/faculty ratio.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Chemical Fundamentals
- Chemical Principles
- From the Big Bang and Humankind
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry Materials
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Synthesis
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics and Dynamics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Analytical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry Biotechnology View 156 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Undegraduate Students:
Depending on your eligibility, you may borrow a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan in amounts up to $3500 in the first year, $4500 in the second year, and $5500 in each of the third and fourth years.
Tufts Loans are need-based, institutional undergraduate loans which range from $500 to $2,000.
Subsidized Perkins Loans loans cannot exceed $4,000 per year for undergraduate study, and $20,000 for all years of undergraduate study.
- Graduate Students:
This federal loan is available to students who are U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking or certificate program. Unsubsidized means that all interest charges for this loan are your responsibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.