Graduate students enrolled in the Chemical and Biological Engineering master’s programs have the option of pursuing either a master of science or master of engineering degree. Those students enrolled in the M.S. program must complete thesis research work in addition to the core course requirements for the M.E. program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Methods for Chemical and Biological Engineers
- Advanced Thermodymanics
- Chemical and Catalytic Reaction Engineering Topics
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering View 176 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51530 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51530 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Undegraduate Students:
Depending on your eligibility, you may borrow a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan in amounts up to $3500 in the first year, $4500 in the second year, and $5500 in each of the third and fourth years.
Tufts Loans are need-based, institutional undergraduate loans which range from $500 to $2,000.
Subsidized Perkins Loans loans cannot exceed $4,000 per year for undergraduate study, and $20,000 for all years of undergraduate study.
- Graduate Students:
This federal loan is available to students who are U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking or certificate program. Unsubsidized means that all interest charges for this loan are your responsibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.