In the Business Administration - International Business specialisation at Radboud University , you learn about different types of international investments, the role of (free) trade agreements and trade policies, the financial side of trading internationally, and the effects of internationalisation at the firm and country level. This suggests adopting a balanced outlook on relations with market and nonmarket stakeholders for a sustainable performance, seeking responsiveness and global efficiencies in marketing efforts, and innovating in emerging and developing markets.
Future career opportunities
With a strong analytical attitude, empirical skills and broad knowledge of the field, alumni are well prepared for a career as:
- Consultant for or at internationally operating firms
- Policy maker at (supra)-national governmental agencies
- Advisor at international trade agencies and regulators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy and Nonmarket Environment
- Culture and Institutions
- International Business and Trade
- Innovation in Emerging Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 103 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Radboud University and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
- GMATIf you have a background in Business Administration, and your previous education has been judged to be academic, meaning you have taken approximately 30 ECs (840 hours) in statistics and qualitative/quantitative research methods, you are directly admissible to the Master's.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.