Why study the Business Administration - International Business specialisation at Radboud University ?
- We teach students that the success rate of cross border business is not just about economic principles but is also influenced by differences in institutions and culture of host and parent countries. Therefore, this Master’s specialisation focus not only on the firm's profitability, but also on the differences in formal rules (institutions) and informal customs and forms of communication (culture).
- In this specialisation, we push the boundaries of our conventional thinking by reflecting theoretically and empirically on what mainstream international business perspectives mean for emerging and developing markets as well as nonmarket actors for the mutual creation of economic and social value. Graduates will be able to give their future employees a new and fresh look on the process of globalisation and how their company can manoeuvre and position themselves in multiple countries and markets.
International Business is a growing (student/labour) market. Economic globalisation and rapid developments in ICT have meant that nowadays many organisations operate on an international scale or at the very least interact with various stakeholders such as consumers, partner organisations, and institutions in other countries. It is therefore not surprising that many employers are seeking employees with a broad understanding of international business.
One of the most important skills graduates of the Master’s specialisation in International Business will acquire is to report independently and thoroughly on various issues within the broad realm of international business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy and Non-Market Environment
- Methodology in Marketing and Strategic Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Culture and Institutions
- International Business and Trade
- Innovation in Emerging Markets
- Business Analysis and Modelling
- Master's Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 109 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
- If you have a background in Business Administration, we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.
- English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.