The Building Surveying programme from London South Bank University is for those involved in the maintenance, refurbishment, alteration and extension of existing buildings, or in project management and design for public bodies, commercial organisations and professional practice firms.
Students coming to us from a non-construction/surveying background will be taught alongside those who have completed an undergraduate surveying degree and who are already working in the industry. As a result, the student cohort is diverse and contains a wide range of viewpoints. We've had students with backgrounds as diverse as drama, law and science.
Nearly 100% of graduates have found employment since the inception of this course. Graduates work in a range of organisations including both small and large private practices, local authorities, housing associations and government organisations, as well as property and construction companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building pathology
- Property and building law
- Building surveying project
- Use and performance of buildings
- Property and asset management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 297 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For Surveying graduates/professionals
A minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree in a Surveying subject, or
Corporate membership of a professional body concerned with property or construction, for example, CIOB, RIBA, RTPI, CIOH or other relevant body of equal standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.