Through studio reviews, seminars and research, students are expected to build an awareness of contemporary and historical definitions of art that will influence their creative work. In addition to their own investigations, graduate students participate in and contribute to the undergraduate program.
While the graduate program is generally a two-year, four-semester in-residence program, students are expected to continue studio pursuits either on campus or at an alternative site throughout the calendar year.
Student learning outcomes:
- Define work in relation to history
- Take full advantage program resources
- Develop knowledge of equipment and techniques
- Develop professional practices
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Sculpture
- Graduate Seminar
- Graduate Seminar 1
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Liberal Arts View 58 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.