The Civil Engineering department at North Dakota State University also participates in several interdisciplinary programs such as Environmental and Conservation Sciences, Materials & Nanotechnology and Transportation and Logistics.
Specialty areas in the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in civil engineering include construction, environmental, geotechnical, materials, structural, transportation, and water resources engineering. Other related areas are also accommodated. The academic and research foci are tailored to individual needs and interests.
To complement the major area of study, additional courses are often selected from other disciplines. The programs are designed to advance the technical knowledge, competence, and interdisciplinary understanding of the students and to prepare them for entering or advancing within the civil engineering profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Engineering Materials: Steel, Wood and Polymers
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete
- Water & Wastewater Engineering
- Design of Pre-stressed Concrete
- Slope Stability and Retaining Walls
- Pavement Design
- Open Channel Flow
- Bridge Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Timber and Form Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 357 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application to the Civil Engineering program is open to qualified graduates of universities and colleges of recognized standing.
- In addition to the Graduate School admission requirements, the applicant must have adequate preparation in civil engineering.
- A master’s degree in civil engineering is preferred for applicants to the Ph.D. program.
International655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National561 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 561 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State374 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 374 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.