Students will investigate craft's inherent relationship to the world with fearless innovation.
Student learning outcomes:
- Aesthetic and cross-cultural understanding: The students will demonstrate mastery in aesthetic and cross-cultural understanding.
- Understanding of the contemporary of their field: The curriculum of craft and material studies is designed to provide students with a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of their field.
- Critique information interpretation: The students will be able to use knowledge gained from critique to improve creative work.
- Technique development: The students will demonstrate mastery of advanced craft techniques within their field.
- Professional practice: The students will demonstrate leadership in their field in teaching and/or studio management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Studies in Clay
- Candidacy Research
- Thesis Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesIndustrial Design View 58 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
- Portfolio: Provide 20 still and/or moving images. Present work in reverse chronological order with the newest work first and the oldest work last. Images are reviewed one at a time. Please include any additional information to help reviewers understand the image.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.