Physical Therapy from University of Manitoba seeks to develop competent rehabilitation practitioners who practice as generalists in their respective professions, who become leaders in responding to society's health care needs, and who view knowledge as the foundation of practice and enquiry.
Students at Physical Therapy from University of Manitoba will:
- apply research skills to critical evaluation of clinical and basic rehabilitation concepts,
- become leaders in research, teaching and clinical practice,
- use the research training to improve the quality of rehabilitation services available to the community.
- Clinical Skills for Physical Therapy Neurological Conditions
- Clinical Skills for Physical Therapy in Cardiorespiratory Conditions
- Integrated Practice for Cardiorespiratory and Neurological Conditions
- Physical Therapy Practice and Professional Issues
- Applied Sciences for Physical Therapy
- Neurosciences Clinical Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 28 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Canada
- Three or four-year Bachelor's degree
- M.P.T. Eligibility Requirements
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
National9976 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4988 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.