About the Program
The Agricultural Education program at North Dakota State University is most ideally suited for current school-based agricultural educators. However, the degree program is modular enough to meet the needs of students seeking advancement and expertise in multiple disciplines. Core coursework will prepare students to evaluate educational programs which they currently or intend to lead with a blended focus on adolescent and adult educational development. Further, coursework extends principles of bachelorette teacher preparation in agriculture. Foundational coursework in research and evaluation methods are taught in a practical and applied manner.
Degree programs are planned cooperatively to meet the needs of individual students. Candidates are encouraged to include supporting work relevant to subject matter areas of interest. Some courses focus on problems related to various phases of Agricultural Education, including secondary, post-secondary, adult, and extension programs. Others emphasize issues common to all service areas in agricultural and extension education. Candidates should work closely with an adviser.
The NDSU programs in education are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and are approved by the ND Education Standards and Practices Board. Changes in national and state legislation, standards, or rules can affect academic program requirements.
- Reflective Practice and Research in Education
- Students and Their Learning
- Curriculum Design and Delivery
- Managing/ and Monitoring Learning
- Statistics In Educational Research
- Program Development In Vocational Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Agriculture View 3217 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are required to submit your online application and nonrefundable $35 application fee
- A statement of purpose is required for admission consideration and must be uploaded to your online application
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Submitting your transcripts (statement of marks)
- All graduate applicants, regardless of citizenship or residency, must demonstrate proficiency with the English language before they will be considered for admission to a graduate program
International21270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 405 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fargo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.