There are 4 directions of study within the CSE master's programme: Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics (see chart to the right).
The Computational Sciences in Engineering program from Braunschweig University of Technology is a combination of engineering sciences, mathematics and applied computer sciences. Students will develop mathematical models for physical processes such as occur in various branches of engineering sciences.
They will solve specific problems regarding physical modelling, mathematical description as well as numerical simulation and performing and evaluating complex numerical analyses of engineering processes.
Because of the international focus of CSE, our students find themselves in a multicultural environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CSE graduates will be able to apply this knowledge both in the development of new approaches and to improve existing technologies. They will have skills to plan and deal with subprojects in increasingly interdisciplinary project teams, and to successfully present the results.
- The CSE master’s programme enables graduates to carry out independent research as part of doctoral studies in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering, or in mathematics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 101 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check whether you meet all application requirements.
- Fill in the online application form and submit it.
- Print out the online application and sign it.
- Compile all necessary documents for your application.
- Pay the assessment fee, enclose the receipt with your application.
- Send the complete application to CSE.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- The TU Braunschweig charges a fee of € 70 for the assessment of foreign qualifications which you have to pay when applying.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.