Anthropology from University of Manitoba serves to increase our understanding of family life and community structure; gender relations; cultural groups and their varied responses to health and illness; industrialization and migration for work; the political economy and culture of globalization; the universal concern for food and shelter, beliefs and values, art and symbols, language and folklore; human evolution and ecological adaptations.
Students at Anthropology from University of Manitoba will gain knowledge in:
- Sociocultural Anthropology
- Biological Anthropology
- Professional Development in Anthropology
- Ethnography of Power Systems
- Anthropology of Religion
- Anthropology of Illness
- Ethnographic Research Methods
- Prehistoric Human Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology Anthropology History View 103 other Masters in History in Canada
- Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Anthropology
- Statement of Intent
- Publication/Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation: 2
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International11748 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5874 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.