We provide a comprehensive education in related disciplines, which greatly enhances our graduates’ analytical skills and abilities to communicate with other professionals. By completing this program, you can also fast track to the Certified Commercial Investment Member professional designation.
The Business, Concentration in Real Estate program at Virginia Commonwealth University requires basic computing proficiency and previous coursework in calculus or equivalent experience. We also require undergraduate prerequisite courses in principles of real estate and real estate appraisal.
Courses are available in the late afternoon or evening, and the degree can be completed on a full- or part-time basis.
Careers in the field:
- Real estate appraisers
- Real estate valuation analysts
- Project managers
- Asset management coordinators
- Acquisitions analysts
- Real Estate Development
- Cases in Real Estate
- Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management Urban Planning View 291 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
- The applicant must provide a personal statement discussing reasons for pursuing graduate study
- All applicants must present grades (marks) that reflect superior ability and serious effort
- All non-native English-speaking applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
- Individual departments or schools may have special requirements such as the Graduate Record Examination or Graduate Management Admission Test
- Prospective students who have studied outside of the U.S. must provide an official course-by-course external credential evaluation as a required part of the admission process
- Proof of adequate funds to live and study full time at VCU by submitting an I-20 DS Request Form accompanied by an original bank verification letter
- A $70 state-required application fee
- An up-to-date resume
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.