Religion from University of Manitoba introduces you to Biblical studies, history of Christianity, world religions, women and religion, hermeneutics and other religion and culture fields.
Students at Religion from University of Manitoba will gain knowledge in:
- world religions;
- Bible, Christian Origins, religions and cultures of Western antiquity;
- medieval, early modern and modern Christianity;
- Christianity and culture;
- Judaism and Islam;
- religion in Canada;
- body history; critical theory.
- Seminar in Buddhism
- Religion and Democracy
- The Yoga Tradition
- Peace & War in Islamic Thought
- Feminist Theory & Religion
- The Problem of Evil
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies Islamic Studies View 36 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Canada
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Manitoba and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree in Religion
- Statement of Intent
- Publication/Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation: 2
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International11748 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5874 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.