Surgery from University of Manitoba is a postgraduate clinical specialty certification program and residents earn the M.Sc. as an additional degree to their certification
Students at Surgery from University of Manitoba will:
- increase experiential learning opportunities
- put theory into practice while deepening their learning.
- Surgery- Major Course in Surgical Problems
- Surgery- Specialty Rounds in Surgical Problems
- Advanced Surgery
- Surgical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 150 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Application guide and supplemental form
- Supervisor support letter (via online recommendation portal)
- Letter of recommendation from student's postgraduate program director
- MD degree; currently enrolled in a postgraduate residency program in the College of Medicine at the University of Manitoba.
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency
- Minimum "B" average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International12190 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6095 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5540 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2770 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.