The Computer Engineering programme from University of Pisa includes a common set of learning activities, which go in-depth into methodological and engineering disciplines and completes the expertise in computer engineering. Students can then choose among three tracks, namely: Computer Systems and Networks, Cyber-physical systems, and Cybersecurity. The first one advances further on large-scale computing and networking infrastructures, the second one provides students with expertise on embedded systems and the internet of things and, finally, the last one focuses on the design of secure systems and applications.
- Project Engineer of advanced networking
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Cloud Computing Architect/Strategist
- Development manager for Industry 4.0
- Mobile & IoT Solutions Engineer
- Chief Information Officer
- IT consultant
- Researcher in public/private labs
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems and Networks
- Large-Scale and Multi-Structured Databases
- Electronics and Communications Systems
- Electronic Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Intelligent Systems
- Foundations of Cybersecurity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 14 other Masters in Software Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission depends on the possession of specific academic requirements. Specifically, the applicant must have an adequate background and education to undertake the studies of the Master's Degree, e.g. a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, or any other degree providing a suitable background in both mathematics and computer engineering, as well as in further subjects related to the latter (e.g., electronics, telecommunications, automation or management).
- Knowledge of the English language, comparable to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, is also required.
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition may vary from € 356 to €2,556 per year, depending on the student’s country of origin.
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.