In response to the labour market growing demand for professionals from a range of organisational and technical preparation of production, the Institute of Engineering Processes Automation and Integrated Manufacturing Systems provides the Integrated Manufacturing Systems specialisation in the Automation and Robotics field of study.
- modern laboratories equipped with: PLCs from Siemens and B&R and industrial robots from FANUC,
- extensive teaching facilities,
- access to specialised hardware and software,
- highly specialised academic staff with theoretical and practical experience,
- possibility of developing the knowledge on extra-curricular activities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Design of technological processes,
- Control, measurement and diagnostic systems,
- Microprocessor-based control systems,
- Robotisation of technological processes and robots programming,
- PLC programming,
- Distributed control systems and real-time operating systems,
- Design and modelling of flexible manufacturing systems,
- Production planning and control in automated systems,
- Acquisition and management of production data,
- Computer integrated manufacturing.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 9 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
During application phase:
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
After application acceptance by SUT:
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1900 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.