- modern laboratories equipped with: PLCs from Siemens and B&R and industrial robots from FANUC,
- extensive teaching facilities,
- access to specialised hardware and software,
- highly specialised academic staff with theoretical and practical experience,
- possibility of developing the knowledge on extra-curricular activities.
Graduates of the Automatic Control and Robotics - Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company) programme at Silesian University of Technology combine knowledge of organizational (planning) and technical (CAx methods, ie. CAD, CAE, CAM, CAPP) pre-production, and modern methods of manufacturing and computer integration, particularly in:
- design and manufacturing technology,
- production control and planning,
- management and cooperation between enterprises,
- with knowledge in the areas of:
- design and operation of automated manufacturing systems,
- • programming of technological equipment (robots, numerically controlled technological machines, PLC controllers, microprocessor – based systems),
- • applications of artificial intelligence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of technological processes,
- Control, measurement and diagnostic systems,
- Microprocessor-based control systems,
- Robotisation of technological processes and robots programming,
- PLC programming,
- Distributed control systems and real-time operating systems,
- Design and modelling of flexible manufacturing systems,
- Production planning and control in automated systems,
- Acquisition and management of production data,
- Computer integrated manufacturing.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 10 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- Tuition fee (2100€) for 1st semester (2000€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.