Graduates of the Civil Engineering programme at the Silesian University of Technology are prepared mainly for the work at design offices and research centres related to the structures. Real life shows that alumni also find jobs in other branches of civil engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 42 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
- Bachelor Degree Certificate in Civil Engineering with transcript of records
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Tuition fee (2100€) for 1st semester (2000€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.