The students will choose one of the specializations: Nanomaterials and Fine Chemicals and Process Engineering in Green Chemical Technologies. In each specialization the compulsory core courses are supplemented with a number of optional courses selected according to individual interests.
Graduates of the Industrial and Engineering Chemistry programme from the Silesian University of Technology are well prepared for creation of chemical concept, execution and implementation of processes/products in various sectors of industry and economy with respect of principles of green chemistry, what gives the job prospects in English-speaking environments, both technical and business. Due to their high professional qualifications, creativity, openness to new ideas and team-working skills.
Graduates from Industrial and Engineering Chemistry:
- shall be adequately trained to solve practical problems from the realm of chemical technology, process and chemical materials engineering encountered in most industrial, research and business environment
- shall have the chance to tackle the challenges faced by large and small enterprises,
- they may work as in diverse industrial, especially in chemistry industrial and business sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Process system engineering,
- Process equipment design,
- Process simulation, optimization and design,
- Bioprocesses for environmental protection,
- Smart polymers,
- Principles and fundamentals of nanotechnology,
- Characterization of chemical structures,
- CFD methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry View 7 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable). They should also demonstrate the predisposition to and love of science studies.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Tuition fee (1800€) for 1st semester (1500€) for each subsequent semester
Living costs for Gliwice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.