If you are a student of creativity, a budding anthropologist, a culture maven, a future forecaster, a solver of problems, an insightful generator of ideas that inspire and move business forward, you might be a strategist. The M.S. in Business with a concentration in branding requires 42 graduate credit hours beyond the baccalaureate degree. Students devote two years of full-time study to complete the degree requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Experiences
- The Business of Branding
- Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Strategy and Design
- Comms Planning and UX
- Visual Storytelling and Design for Strategists
- Strategic Thinking
- Creating Gravitational Pull
- Cultural Impact: Advanced Account Planning
- Insights and Implications: Applied Strategic Planning
- Brand Analytics
- Creative Fusion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Business View 202 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.