About the Program
Students in the Business, Concentration in Branding - Strategy program at Virginia Commonwealth University are students of creativity, budding anthropologists who love to learn about different cultures, people, and groups; culture mavens who follow pop culture and trends, future forecasters, problem solvers, and insightful generators of ideas that inspire and move business forward.
The Strategy concentration is versatile in terms of career options. Most ST grads go on to roles within the strategy or planning department of an advertising agency, brand consultancy, or experiential agency. Others can be found at PR firms, consumer research companies, in-house at brands, or starting their own businesses.
- Strategy and Design
- Comms Planning and UX
- Visual Storytelling and Design for Strategists
- Strategic Thinking
- Creating Gravitational Pull
- Cultural Impact: Advanced Account Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Communication View 277 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- VCU Graduate School Application (due 2-3 business days before deadline)
- List email addresses for two (2) professional or academic references and one (1) personal reference (someone who's worked with you in a group). They'll be sent an email to submit their reference
- Submit transcripts for all schools attended
- Pay $70 application fee
- Brandcenter Application
- Upload your personal statement & resume
- Respond to application prompts for your concentration
- Scholarship Application (optional, due by application deadline)
- Admissions Interview
- International applicants must hold the equivalent of a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree or, if you have a degree from a three-year program, be eligible for graduate education in your country of citizenship
As a communications program, we require these minimum scores on the following tests:
- TOEFL: 600 on the paper-based test, 250 on the computer-based test or 100 on the internet-based test
- IELTS: 6.5 minimum score.
- Proficiency in Office Suites
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.