Accredited by the Canadian Psychological Association, the Clinical Psychology (MSc Thesis) program from University of Calgary is mostly designed to help students gain access to a clinical science-oriented doctoral program. Clinical psychology is an evidence-based science that advances knowledge of the causes, prevention, assessment and treatment of psychological problems, along with the promotion of health and wellness. The MSc Thesis program helps give students the skills they need to become expert psychologists and competent clinicians.
Outcomes and next steps
- Health care
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Industry research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Advanced Research Design and Methodology in Psychology
- Advanced Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology
- Signal and Systems Analysis in Behavioural Research
- Advanced Research Design and Analysis
- Special Topics in the Design of Psychological Research
- Advanced Topics in Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Advanced Topics in Social and Theoretical Psychology
- Advanced Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Advanced Topics in Health Psychology
- Adult Psychopathology
- Child Psychopathology
- Integrative Seminar in Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 11 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Canada
- A minimum of 3.6 GPA on a 4.0 point system, over the past two years of full-time study (a minimum of 10 full-course equivalents or 60 units) of the undergraduate degree.
- An honours degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- A statement of research and professional interests, including the specification of prospective research supervisors from among current Program faculty
- Two academic letters
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test Scores Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Subject Test in Psychology Scores
International13330 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13330 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5873 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5873 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.