The student also will come to understand the environmental and economic factors that affect decision-making in organizations. In short, the student will know what to do as future events unfold that affect his/her firm or organization.
A Master of Business Administration (Concentration in Health Care Management) program at Virginia Commonwealth University benefits students at various points in their careers. Individuals who have recently received their baccalaureate degrees may choose to refine their business skills while their undergraduate training is fresh. Individuals with work experience often find that an M.B.A. is the key to rapid promotion or a career change. Finally, an M.B.A. from VCU meets the needs of students who recognize that the best preparation for an uncertain future is continuous learning.
Student learning outcomes
- Leadership and teamwork: Students will develop abilities to influence others and collaborate in teams.
- Communication: Students will recognize the importance of and effectively demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Analytical thinking: Students will demonstrate the ability to organize and interpret qualitative and quantitative information to make effective decisions.
- Strategic thinking: Students will demonstrate the ability to apply appropriate conceptual frameworks to lead the organization in setting and meeting its goals and objectives.
- Managerial Accounting Concepts
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Concepts of Management
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- Information Systems for Business Intelligence
- Leading People and Organizations
- Business Policy and Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1472 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.