The curriculumIn each semester of the Online MBA program at Virginia Commonwealth University, you’ll take two three-credit courses and a one-credit course. Our three-credit courses focus on management and leadership in areas such as operations, finance and economics. One-credit courses focus on contemporary business issues such as innovation and creativity, entrepreneurship, and cybersecurity.
- Managerial Accounting Concepts
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Concepts of Management
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 662 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A $70 nonrefundable application fee
- Application for Virginia In-State Tuition (if applicable)
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES (or AICE) accredited service. We require course by course evaluations, including letter grades and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) on the 4.0 scale.
- A statement of intent
- A current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitting a GMAT or GRE score for consideration is optional
- For international applicants: A TOEFL score of 100 or above; an IELTS score of 7.0 or above; OR a Pearson Test of English score of 68 or above
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- a per credit rate of just $933
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.