The Executive M.B.A. program accomplishes this purpose by using a curriculum with an integrated, modular, team-oriented, interdisciplinary approach that constantly challenges students to apply knowledge and skills to new and unfamiliar situations by using a conceptual understanding of relevant business disciplines.Student learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate the capacity from an executive perspective to integrate knowledge-specific information to different business disciplines in helping teams to solve business problems in new and unfamiliar circumstances
- Demonstrate communication knowledge and skills in both technical and interpersonal areas
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical and social responsibility of business organizations in the U.S. and in other parts of the world
- Demonstrate analytic skills using new and unfamiliar data sets
More informationVisit official programme website
- Team Building and Leadership
- Business Foundations
- Analysis and Decisions
- Global Challenges
- Organizational Culture
- Productivity and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Real Property Investment Law
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Real Estate & Property Management View 89 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of .
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.