The Executive Master of Business Administration (Concentration in Health Care Management) program at Virginia Commonwealth University accomplishes this purpose by using a curriculum with an integrated, modular, team-oriented, interdisciplinary approach that constantly challenges students to apply knowledge and skills to new and unfamiliar situations by using a conceptual understanding of relevant business disciplines.
Student learning outcomes
- Demonstrate the capacity from an executive perspective to integrate knowledge-specific information to different business disciplines in helping teams to solve business problems in new and unfamiliar circumstances
- Demonstrate communication knowledge and skills in both technical and interpersonal areas
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical and social responsibility of business organizations in the U.S. and in other parts of the world
- Demonstrate analytic skills using new and unfamiliar data sets
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Team Building and Leadership
- Business Foundations
- Analysis and Decisions
- Global Challenges
- Organizational Culture
- Productivity and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1309 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25956 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25956 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12618 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.