The Public Administration at Florida Atlantic University consists of 42 semester hours, including 30 hours (10 courses) of core curriculum and 12 hours (4 courses) of elective courses.
The FAU MPA is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA).In order to better serve our students, we offer a combination of traditional and internet-mediated courses, plus some fully online courses, that combine on-campus and cyberspace classes. We offer MPA classes at the Davie campus as well as the Boca Raton campus.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Seminar in Administrative Policy Making
- Public Administration and Public Policy
- Public Policy Process
- Democratic Values and Public Administration
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Managerial Leadership in State and Local Government
- Images of Public Administration in Literature, Popular Culture, and Film
- Organization and Administrative Behavior
- Organizational Change and Public Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Public Administration View 164 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Florida Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score taken within the last 5 years
- Scores are required regardless of GPA
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor’s degree
International30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.