During the Business Administration MBA program offered at University of South Florida, graduates will develop the necessary skills and problem-solving techniques that will permit them to make an early contribution to management and eventually to move into broad, general management responsibilities at the executive level. This major offers several concentrations in an online format.
Major Research Areas:
- Contact coordinator for department
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Management Information Systems
- Accounting Concepts for Managers
- Managerial Decision Analysis
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2222 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Prior college-level academic performance
- GMAT (preferred), GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and PCAT (submitted scores must be within five (5) years of the term of entry)
- A statement of purpose or corporate approval form
- Interview may be required
- A resume detailing relevant professional work experience
- Any other information that helps in ensuring the potential success of the applicant in the program (e.g. community/volunteer service, etc.)
International15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 18 months.
National15864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15864 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.