- It has come to the agreement that nowadays esthetic restorative and implant dentistry are the two fields of interest for general practitioners. The esthetic restorative and implant dentistry is the advanced art and science of integration of several major fields in dentistry, i.e. operative dentistry, prosthodontics, periodontics, surgery, orthodontics and occlusion, involving systematic treatment planning to achieve highly successful treatment outcome leading to proper function of temporomuscular system, as well as improving or maintaining esthetic condition of the patient.
- The faculty has critically selected the location to establish the international clinic, and has provided high standard facilities to accommodate the program. The program contains highly qualified faculty members, as well as highly efficient supporting personnel to provide high-end impressive dental services.
- Research Methodology in Dentistry
- Statistics in Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry Art
- Appreciation for General Esthetics
- Principle of Esthetic Dental Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning for Esthetic Restorative Dentistry and Implantology
- Dental Material Science for Esthetic Dentistry and Implantology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 4 other Masters in Dentistry in Thailand
- Hold a D.D.S. or B.D.S. or D.M.D. degree (attach a copy of bachelor’s degree certificate with the application form).
- Provide at least 2 letters of recommendation from the institution where the applicants graduated from (attach with the application form).
- Obtain TOEFL (or equivalent test) score of at least 550 or IELTS score of at least 6.0 or CU-TEP score of at least 65 taken within last 2 years.
- Obtain at least one year working experience in dental practice.
- Possess qualifications complied with the Graduate School (to be announced yearly). The Program Administrative Committee (PAC) reserves the rights to consider other qualifications that deem appropriate to be eligible for applicantions.
International28656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14328 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17786 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8893 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Cost per trimester - 3 Trimesters per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.