- Dynamic and challenging international academic opportunity
- International-based learning environment
- All Korean Studies at Chulalongkorn University classes taught in English with additional Korean language classes (free of charge)
- One semester at Seoul National University (trip expenses included in regular tuition).
- M.A. degree from Chulalongkorn University and a certificate of language proficiency from SNU
- to produce graduates with knowledge of Korean economy, society, politics, international relations, culture, business and industry as well as proficiency in the Korean language;
- to produce new body of knowledge on Korean studies emphasizing relations with Thailand, the other countries in Southeast Asia, and the ASEAN
- Introduction to Korean Studies
- Korean Society
- History of Korean Life Style
- Ethnic Conflict and Nationalism
- Understanding International
- Relations in East Asia
- Comparative Studies in
- Korean and Japanese Politics
- History of Korean-American
- Korean Economy
- Changing World Order and Korea
- Multilateral Trade Negotiation:
- History and Major Rounds
- Foreign Direct Investment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 7 other Masters in Languages in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor graduate in any fields
- Passed at least one of English proficiency tests as required
- Approved by a unanimous consideration of the program subcommittee to study for professional purposes.
International4034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2017 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 612 USD per semester during 24 months.
- national; 23,000 Baht/semester
- international: 23,000 Baht/semester
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.