Why study Environment and Society Studies - Corporate Sustainability programme at Radboud University
- A major focus is placed on policies and the social-organisational aspects.
- Theory is put into practice. During the programme, you'll be in close contact with the professional field when listening to guest lecturers and carrying out practical assignments, which enable you to assess how well key theories and dynamics perform in practice.
- Related aspects of business administration can be integrated together with this specialisation. If you like, you can take courses that are offered in the Master’s in Business Administration as electives for a multidisciplinary perspective.
After completion, you’ll be equipped with the following skills and knowledge for a young environmental practitioner, policy-maker or academic researcher. Among others, you’ll have the ability to:
- Apply relevant social science concepts and theories that are important when analysing and clarifying social change on the path towards a sustainable future.
- Analyse and design policy change for sustainability, including the methods of policy analysis, transition management and evaluation of policy.
- Facilitate collaboration between the public and private parties involved.
- Write policy documents, strategic plans or a position paper on environment and society.
- Identify and study lobbying and advocacy efforts concerning issues of sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Institutional Perspectives: Territorial Governance by Market, State and Civil Society
- Sustainability and Societal Transformations
- Advanced Research Methods
- WEconomy, Exploring Transitional Business and Society Trends
- Master’s Thesis and Internship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
Radboud University will still consider EU/EEA applications until 1 July, but may not be able to offer assistance with accommodation.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:
- In order to get admission to this Master's you will need a completed Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Spatial Planning, Human Geography, or another related discipline.
- Proficiency in English
- A list of all courses you have taken, are taking and are planning to take including course content, number of hours and literature used.
- Sworn translations of diploma and grades if documents are in a language other than Dutch, English or German.
- A motivation letter. Please describe what you would like to learn and research at Radboud University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16165 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16165 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.