Graduates of the Communication Management - Image Communication (advertising, public relations, branding) program at University of Wroclaw will have acquired theoretical knowledge and practical competences in the areas of specific aspects of communication of organizations and their external and internal image (advertising, public relations, branding).
They will also have acquired detailed knowledge about the range of work and competences of different units of organizations and companies from the creative industry. The educational goal of the program is to build competences connected with designing (also graphic), perceived as an important element of organizational and brand image.
The core characteristic of Communication Management studies is the focus on building a wide range of competences in the area of communication, economy, marketing and market processes, as well as knowledge about the media in the graduates. In the near future the highly changeable market and media environment will result in a strong need to be oriented on innovativeness and creativity of communication, as well as goal based management. Therefore, these competences will allow the graduates to build a strong position in the labor market and constantly adapt to its needs.
The graduate will be prepared to hold the following functions:
- Communication advisor for enterprises and commercial organizations;
- Image building advisor for public people (politicians, show-business people);
- Image building advisor for organizations and institutions;
- Public Relations or image building department employee in various organizations;
- Image building and efficient communication coach;
- Employee in a film or advertising producing group;
- Interactive agency employee;
- Developer in a company dealing with computer games and/or software;
- Self-presentation and negotiations advisor;
- The graduate of this specialization will also be prepared to start their own company in industries like public relations, advertising, branding, media relations and image building.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Relations
- Intercultural Communication
- Basics of Designing
- Brand Identity and Personality
- Theories of Communication
- Empirical Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo
- Cover Letter
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3650 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition for NON-EU students:
- Year 1 - 3650 EUR,
- Year 2 - 3500 EUR.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.